Board of Education
E-mail the Board
Recording Secretary: Pat Greer
Board Of Education Goals:
• Focus on academic achievement. The goal is to focus on improving student performance and academic growth.
• Maintain clean, orderly, and structured learning environments for all students and staff.
• Sustain a collaborative and supportive working relationship between the Board of Education and Superintendent.
• Support and encourage communication and collaborative relationships with all stakeholders (students, staff, parents, business and community members).
• Maintain the student enrollment at a level that supports district programming, financial solvency, and cash flow.
• Maintain a system of checks and balances for district financials.
• Review Board of Education policies and by-laws annually.
*Revised and adopted on March 22, 2017
Special Board Meetings:
Additional meeting dates to be determined throughout the year
Regularly Scheduled Board Meetings:
7:00pm. Admin Building Board Room. 13900 Granzon
Regular Business Meetings are held the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month unless otherwise specified.
April 10, 2017 | April 24, 2017 | May 8, 2017 | May 22, 2017 | June 12, 2017 | June 26, 2017
E-mail the Board
Or email the Board Members Directly:
OAK PARK BOARD OF EDUCATION | Board Members: 2017-2018 School Year - REVISED: 2/9/17
Misty Patterson, President
Menachem Hojda, Vice-President
Maxine Gutfreund, Treasurer
Mildred Warren, Secretary
Claudette Lunkins, Trustee
Marie Reynolds, Trustee
Albert A. Smith III, Trustee
Daveda J. Colbert, Ph.D., Superintendent
Pat Greer, Recording Secretary
Please note: Board members may respond from their personal e-mail accounts.