Board of Education
E-mail the Board
Recording Secretary: Pat Greer
Board Of Education Goals:
- Create and maintain clean, orderly, and structured learning environments for all students and staff.
- Establish and maintain a collaborative and supportive working relationship between the Board of Education and Superintendent.
- Create and maintain the appropriate size school district which eliminates the need to borrow against state aid and allows the district to become financially solvent.
- Support and encourage communication and collaborative relationships with all stakeholders (students, staff, parents, business and community members).
- Maintain a system of checks and balances for district financials.
- Review Board of Education policies and by-laws annually
Special Board Meetings:
Additional meeting dates to be determined throughout the year
Regularly Scheduled Board Meetings:
7:00pm. Admin Building Board Room. 13900 Granzon
Regular Business Meetings are held the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month unless otherwise specified.
August 22, 2016
September 12, 2016
September 26, 2016
October 10, 2016
October 24, 2016
November 14, 2016
November 28, 2016
December 12, 2016
January 9, 2017
January 23, 2017
February 13, 2017
February 27, 2017
March 13, 2017
March 27, 2017
April 10, 2017
April 24, 2017
May 8, 2017
May 22, 2017
June 12, 2017
June 26, 2017
E-mail the Board
- Or email the Board Members Directly:
President: Misty Patterson firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President: Claudette Lunkins email@example.com
Secretary: Mildred Warren firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Terrence R. West Sr. email@example.com
Trustee: Maxine Gutfreund firstname.lastname@example.org
Trustee: Marie Reynolds email@example.com
Trustee: Menachem Hojda firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note: Board members may respond from their personal e-mail accounts.