Kroger Rewards Members, Please See Below:
Oak Park School District Family:
There's always a need to receive additional funding to keep all of our programs in place. Many have asked how they could be of assistance.
It would be amazing if every stakeholder in the district (parents, staff, residents, businesses within the city, etc.) registered online at Kroger Community Rewards for the Oak Park School District through the Oak Park Education Foundation to be the recipient of the benefits of their shopping/spending.
We are enrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards Program. You can begin enrolling today online.
Please encourage your family and friends to do the same. This is truly one of the easiest ways to make a difference. Remember, unfortunately, over 80% of our student population falls within the bracket of poverty. We must continue to provide quality educational experiences that help students to maximize their full potential. Remember, we must provide wraparound services and before, during, and after school care to make certain our students are prepared to compete globally.
Here's how you can sign up and be a part of the change we want to see in the world. The Kroger's Community Program Staff gave the following as the directions on how to sign up for the program that will provide benefits/points that translate into dollars for the Oak Park School District through the Oak Park Education Foundation Account:
- Simply click the link to register online at krogercommunityrewards.com and ask your friends and family to do the same.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (91720) or name of organization (Oak Park Education Foundation), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
The amount of the quarterly donations from the Kroger's Community Program to the Oak Park Education Foundation will be shared, as it is reported/deposited.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Executive Director of Business and Finance, Janette Brill (248) 336-7714 or Superintendent, Dr. Daveda J. Colbert.