21-22 School Year Intent to Return
In order to meet the needs of all of our students, we are hard at work planning learning options for the 2021-2022 school year. To help us plan for next school year, we are asking all families to complete an Intent to Return for all students by Monday, May 24, 2021.
This process is completed in the MISTAR Parent Portal. Your responses will be used to plan for next year. Please follow the steps below to complete your intent for EACH child enrolled in the Oak Park School District.
- Log in to Parent Portal. Your username is an assigned number. If you need assistance with your login credentials, please select the Need Your Login Information? option below the PIN and Password field. This will prompt you to supply your email address and your PIN and Password will be emailed to you.
- Click on "Intent to Return" link at the top of the page.
- Select “Update/Confirm Now” under each Student.
- Fill out the required fields within "Intent to Return".
- Click the "Submit" button at the top.
- Repeat for each student in your home.
For additional direction and support with the Intent to Return process, we have created screen shots and a video to simplify this process. Please click: Screen Shots & Video for support.
If you have any issues during this process or have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and we are looking forward to planning a great 2021-22 school year!