Below are the forms and documents for enrolling your child. Please note that all Schools of Choice Students must fill out a Schools of Choice Form in addition to the applicable grade enrollment form.
- Schools of Choice Enrollment Form
- Preschool Enrollment Form
- Kindergarten Enrollment Form
- 1st thru 12th Grade Enrollment Form
- Documents to bring to the Enrollment Office
Documents needed for Enrollment:
Please gather and bring the documents below. Along with those, please fill out the applicable enrollment form depending on the grade your child will be attending. Additionally all out of district students must fill out the Schools of Choice form. You can print the forms from the website or get the forms when you come to the enrollment office with your documents. The enrollment Office is located at 13900 Granzon, Oak Park, MI 48237
- Original Birth Certificate with Seal or Valid Passport
- Immunization Records – Record of Shots. (Immunization Requirements)
- Health Appraisal Form – Only required for kindergarten and pre-school prior to starting school but not needed at the time of enrollment.
- Transcripts and/or last report card
- Disciplinary Records for grades 6th - 12th grades
- Current IEP/MET - for students currently receiving Special Education services.
- Photo ID of one parent/guardian- name required to verify identity
- Probate Court Guardianship Papers (for Legal Guardians)
- Proof of Income - for pre-school students only
A "resident" is a person who owns or rents within the Oak Park School District. One of the following documents must be provided:
- Closing Statement
- Current Signed Rental/Lease Agreement
- Mortgage Payment Book
- Current Property Tax Bill
Two of the following documents/bills also must be provided:
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- Pay Stub with address
- Official Government Business Mail
A "non-resident" is a person does not live within the Oak Park School District. All non-residents must provide us with 2 pieces of mail containing your name and address.
Oak Park, MI. 48237
For information please contact:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m - 7:00 p.m.