Back to School 2020
Step 1: Get your student’s schedule from Student Connect
- Use student’s ID and birthdate (mm/dd/yy) for the password.
- Once in, click on the student’s school. On the side banner, click Attendance to see the schedule.
- Using your student’s schedule, students will attend classes in the following order:
- 8:30-9:00 - Advisory (3rd period)
- 9:05- 9:40 - 1st period
- 9:45-10:20 - 2nd period
- 10:25-11:00 - 3rd period
- 11:05-11:40 - 4th period
- 11:40-12:10 - Lunch
- 12:15-12:50 - 5th period
- 12:55-1:30 - 6th period
- 1:30-2:30 - Teacher Office Hours: Work on assignments
Step 2: Download online class codes here. Find your student’s teachers, and have students log on the Zoom teaching during the above hours.
Step 3: Using your student’s Gmail, join classes using the codes on the above link (see Orientation slides 10-11).