Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting
Section 18 (2) of the Public Act 94 of 1979, The State School Aid Act, has been amended, which requires each school district and intermediate school district to post certain information on its website within 30 days after a board adopts it annual operating budget or any subsequent revision to that budget. The Annual Budget & Transparency Reporting is an opportunity to communicate our community on how we utilize the resources that are provided to us.
The following information is required to be posted on our website:
1. The annual operating budget and subsequent budget revisions.
2. Using data that has already been collected and submitted to the Michigan Department of Education (MDE), a summary of district or intermediate district expenditures for the most recent fiscal year for which they are available, expressed in the following two (2) pie charts which were provided for the general fund of the district or intermediate district by the Center for Educational Performance and Information (CEPI):
a. A chart of personnel expenditures broken down into the following subcategories:
1. Salaries and Wages
2. Employee benefit costs, including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, & long term care.
3. Retirement benefits costs
4. All other personnel costs
b. A chart of all district expenditures, broken into the following subcategories:
2. Support Services
3. Business and Administration
4. Operations and Maintenance
3. Links to all of the following:
a. The current collective bargaining agreement for each bargaining unit.
b. Each health care benefits plan, including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, long-term care, or any other type of benefits that would constitute health care services, offered to any bargaining unit or employee in the district.
c. The audit report of the audit conducted for the most recent fiscal year for which it is available.
4. The total salary and a description and cost of each fringe benefit included in the compensation package for the superintendent of the district or intermediate district and for each employee of the district whose salary exceeds $100,000
5. The annual amount spent on dues paid to associations
6. The annual amount spent on lobbying services
Section 1- Annual Operating Budget and Subsequent Revisions
Resolutions for General Appropriations
2022-23 1st Budget Amendment
1st Budget Amendment all Funds
2022-23 Original Budget
2022-23 Budget - Board Presentation
2021-22 Original Budget-Budget Book
2021-22 Budget - Board Presentation
Section 2a and 2b- Summary of Expenditures- Expressed in Pie Charts
Section 3a, 3b, 3c, and 3d- Listing of the collective bargaining agreements, Health Care Plans, Audit Report, and Health Benefit Bid
Section 4- Salary and Benefit Description of Superintendent and Employees with Salary Exceeding $100,000
Section 5- Annual Amount Spent on Dues paid to Associations
Section 6- Annual Amount spent on Lobbying or Lobying Services
Section 7- Deficit Elimination Plan
The District has not incurred a deficit
Section 8 - District Credit Card and District Paid Ouf-of-State Travel Information
Out of State Travel – None
Section 9 - PA Educator Evaluation Assurances
In compliance with the reporting requirements of Public Act 176 (Enrolled Senate Bill 103) of November 5, 2015, the Oak Park School District is posting the following information regarding the evaluation system for teachers, non-instructional support members and administrators. To meet the compliance of the Revised School Code Act 451 of 1976, Section 1248, 1, b, i, D, i, ii, four indicators were added to the 5 Dimensions of Teaching and Learning Instructional Framework to include attendance, discipline, significant relevant accomplishments and contributions and relevant special training as part of the annual rating.
Teacher Evaluation - 5D+
- Education Evaluation Guidebook
- School Psychologist Evaluation
- School Social Worker Evaluation
- Speech & Language Pathologist Evaluation
- Sec 1248,(1), (i), (D) (ii, iii)
Administrator Evaluation - School ADvance
- School ADvance Guidebook
- Principal & Building Leader Framework
- Non - Instructional School Administration Framework