Welcome to Oak Park High School
Do you have questions?
Please communicate with us by following our OPS Communication Protocol. Doing so, will allow us to respond ASAP.
Health, Safety & Arrival/Dismissal Procedures - please read!
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
8:00 AM - 2:53 PM
Oak Park High School
13701 Oak Park Blvd.
Oak Park, MI 48237
Oak Park High School Administration
Assistant Principal (Grades: 10th & 12th)
Asst. Principal/Athletic Director (Grades: 9th & 11th)
OPHS I.C.A.R.E. Volunteers Needed
OPHS is looking for parent, guardian, alumni, and community volunteers to ensure a safe student arrival and dismissal. Click HERE to visit OPHS - I.C.A.R.E. Volunteer webpage.
Important Calendar Dates
2021-2022 School Year Calendar of Important Dates
Senior Decision Day – Wednesday, May 18th
Honors Convocation – Thursday, May 19th at 6:00pm in OPHS Auditorium
Spring Dance Concert – Friday, May 20th at 7:00pm in OPHS Auditorium
OPHS Grammy’s – Wednesday, May 25th
Senior Sunset – Friday, May 27th at 4:30pm on OPHS Football Field
Memorial Day (No School) – May 30th
Senior Prom – Thursday, June 2nd from 7:00pm-11:00pm at Meridian Event Center in Farmington Hills
Graduation Rehearsal - Monday, June 6th from 9:00am - 11:00am at Aretha Franklin Amphitheatre
Cap & Gown Distribution - Tuesday, June 7th
8:15am - 9:00am (Last Name A-D)
9:00am - 9:45am (Last Name E-J)
9:45am - 10:30am (Last Name K-R)
10:30am - 11:15am (Last Name S-Z)
1:30pm - 2:30pm (ALL Names)
Final Exams – June 9th, Half Day dismissal at 11:15am
Final Exams – June 10th, Half Day dismissal at 11:15am
Graduation Commencements – Saturday, June 11th at 10:00am Aretha Franklin Amphitheatre
OPHS Social-Emotional Support
If your child needs social-emotional support or help navigating their schedule, please contact the appropriate support staff.
- 9th Grade: Mrs. Tannille Winston-McCrary firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10th Grade: Ms. Tillman email@example.com
- 11th Grade: Ms. Barnett firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12th Grade: Ms. Taylor email@example.com
School Social Workers
- 9th & 10th Grade School Social Worker: Ms. Clark firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11th & 12th Grade School Social Worker: Mrs. LaMar-Martin email@example.com
Student Services Social Worker
- 9th - 10th Grade School Social Worker: Ms. Long firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11th - 12th Grade School Social Worker: Mrs. Holbrook email@example.com
Student Services School Psychologist
- 9th - 12th Grade School Psychologist Ms. Thomas firstname.lastname@example.org
School Based Health Center Behavioral Health Counselor
- K - 12th Grade Behavioral Health Counselor Darryl Allen, LPC email@example.com | 248-398-0199
If you have a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or proceed to your nearest emergency room or urgent care. For mental health emergencies, please call Common Ground, a 24-hour Resource and Crisis Helpline at 1-800-231-1127.