- Mentor or tutor a student
- Read or be read to by a student
- Provide real-world projects for students to solve
- Serve as a judge for an academic competition or fair
- Develop a classroom-based mock business
- Provide career-shadowing and internship experiences
- Have employees serve as career mentors and /or career day speakers
- Sponsor or chaperone a field trip
- Donate equipment, training and materials
- Create incentive and motivation programs to reward students for achievement
- Level the playing field for students in lower economic brackets by paying for participation in a field trip, buying a school uniform, or supporting our technology initiative by purchasing laptops for use in on-line classes.
$10,000 or more in either cash or in-kind donations (This is approximately $1,000 a month for the school year)
$5,000 or more in either cash or in-kind donations
$1,000 or more in cash or in-kind donations
$500 or more in either cash or in-kind donations
$499 or less in either cash or in-kind donations
Donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law
For more information about the Oak Park Education Foundation, please contact Dr. Daveda Colbert, Superintendent.
Oak Park Education Foundation
Oak Park, MI 48237
Points of Pride
88% of Teachers hold a Master's Degree or higher
Advance Placement 22 AP Courses at OPHS
Hoffman Planetarium Visitors to the Hoffman Planetarium can create their own adventure alongside our expert, Mr. Grayling Mercer! More...
Championship Athletics 7- time MHSAA Division 1 Track & Field State Champions, 2021 National Champions, 2020 Division 2 MHSAA Regional Football Champions More...